It turns out my health problems were caused by mold in our home - which began with a water leak fixed by the previous owner and was worsened by a couple of water leaks since we moved in. We tried repairing the damage, but there's no way to get every single mold spore out, and I am now too sensitive to the fungus. Rather than focusing on the fact that my husband and I are currently homeless in a way, I'm so incredibly grateful for my family that welcomed us with open arms into their home. We're living in my mom's house until we figure out what in the world to do about a home of our own.
It's also been a blessing in disguise. I'm able to take the time to improve my health without having to worry about every single detail about running a household. I'm spending more time with my family and am watching my brother grow more every day. And my mom loves getting to know my husband and seeing why I love him so much.
Thank you God for such a family and for providing a place for us to live!