Yes, I'm a pastor's wife, but I suspect not all of my readers are Christian. I won't hold back on my beliefs, but I also won't shove religion at you. I try not to accept things just because they're told to me but read and research in order to make up my own mind. You'll find a random mix of stuff here, depending on what interests me at the moment. I like to read others' opinions, whether they agree with me or not, which means I love comments on my posts!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Menu Plan 9/29/2013

Yep, it's definitely a little easier to stick to my eating goals when I have a plan, even when I don't follow that plan exactly. I never got around to the spaghetti squash recipe, though I did take the receipt for the rotten one back to the store for a refund.

So this week. There's not much in the house besides vegetables. Veggies are good, but meals of only veggies? I would have one very unhappy husband. My plan tomorrow is grocery shopping that matches my menu.

Still a grain-free plan.


Breakfast
Smoothies
Kefir with fruit and honey

Lunch
Salads -- tomato, carrots, and homemade Italian dressing
Tuna salad over lettuce
Leftovers -- planning to make an extra Hasselback sweet potato just for lunch

Snacks - just in case
Carrots
Muscadines

Dinner
1. Baked fish with steamed broccoli and fried squash
2. Omelets with tomatoes and peppers
3. Italian chicken (marinated in homemade Italian dressing) with sauteed okra and Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
4. Chicken stir fry -- pan-cooked chicken bites and veggies in soy sauce (broccoli, squash, and carrots)
5. Crustless Pizza with side salad
6. Taco Potatoes

What's on your menu? For many more ideas, check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

So many delicious meals planned for the week.