Yep, it's definitely a little easier to stick to my eating goals when I have a plan, even when I don't follow that plan exactly. I never got around to the spaghetti squash recipe, though I did take the receipt for the rotten one back to the store for a refund.
So this week. There's not much in the house besides vegetables. Veggies are good, but meals of only veggies? I would have one very unhappy husband. My plan tomorrow is grocery shopping that matches my menu.
Still a grain-free plan.
Kefir with fruit and honey
Salads -- tomato, carrots, and homemade Italian dressing
Tuna salad over lettuce
Leftovers -- planning to make an extra Hasselback sweet potato just for lunch
Snacks - just in case
1. Baked fish with steamed broccoli and fried squash
2. Omelets with tomatoes and peppers
3. Italian chicken (marinated in homemade Italian dressing) with sauteed okra and Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
4. Chicken stir fry -- pan-cooked chicken bites and veggies in soy sauce (broccoli, squash, and carrots)
5. Crustless Pizza with side salad
6. Taco Potatoes
What's on your menu? For many more ideas, check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.