Yes, I'm a pastor's wife, but I suspect not all of my readers are Christian. I won't hold back on my beliefs, but I also won't shove religion at you. I try not to accept things just because they're told to me but read and research in order to make up my own mind. You'll find a random mix of stuff here, depending on what interests me at the moment. I like to read others' opinions, whether they agree with me or not, which means I love comments on my posts!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Free Printables: Let's Make Like a...

My husband can be a strange man. Almost every time we leave home, he says "Let's make like a..." and finishes with something crazy. His current favorite is "Let's make like a baby and head out." It seemed only fitting to invite him to go out by using some of his favorite sayings, and in case you have a man or friends who enjoy them as much too, they're here as free printables.

They're sized as 4"x6" but there's a link at the bottom of the post for 5.25"x3.5" versions that all fit on 1 page. I uploaded them to Box, but you don't have to register with them to download the printables. Just a note: When the print box comes up, click "actual size" instead of fit to page.

There is room underneath each saying to write the details of the date, getaway, or outing. For example, with the tree invite, I'd write something like this:

You, me, and a picnic in the park
This Saturday for lunch
 
PDF download: Let's Make Like a Tree
 
And on the sunset, I might write:
Let's get away this weekend and head to the beach!
I've already talked to ____ about borrowing his timeshare.
 
 
Finally, for the tomatoes, I could write something like this:
I canceled my plans for Saturday evening
and have a babysitter lined up
(at least, that's what I'd write if we had kids...)
How about a date?
 
Or it'd be a great one to send to a friend:
It's been too long! Have any time on Friday to hang out?
 
 
PDF  Download: Let's Make Like a Tomato

Want them all? Here's a PDF with them all on 1 sheet. I shrunk them to 5.25" x 3.5" in order to fit on 1 page.
 
It's my first time attaching PDF files, and I'd love to read some feedback. Were you able to pull them up?

This post is linked with Turn it up Tuesdays on Epic Mommy Adventures.


1 comment:

Natasha Peter said...

So cute!!! Love it!

Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesdays! We love having you! :)