Yes, I'm a pastor's wife, but I suspect not all of my readers are Christian. I won't hold back on my beliefs, but I also won't shove religion at you. I try not to accept things just because they're told to me but read and research in order to make up my own mind. You'll find a random mix of stuff here, depending on what interests me at the moment. I like to read others' opinions, whether they agree with me or not, which means I love comments on my posts!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Verse of the Day

I've been reading through Psalms, and this one jumped out at me:

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You.
Psalm 143:8

Sometimes, I REALLY don't look forward to mornings because of various issues I know I will face at work. There are issues I don't have a clue how to handle and many that are out of my control. Outside of work, there are other decisions I'm facing where I need God's guidance. Knowing this verse puts me at peace in each situation and helps me to face the day with a smile. I hear His lovingkindness each morning and am trusting Him to show me which way to go.

No comments: