Yes, I'm a pastor's wife, but I suspect not all of my readers are Christian. I won't hold back on my beliefs, but I also won't shove religion at you. I try not to accept things just because they're told to me but read and research in order to make up my own mind. You'll find a random mix of stuff here, depending on what interests me at the moment. I like to read others' opinions, whether they agree with me or not, which means I love comments on my posts!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Husband Rocks! #2

I love to cook, but I hate cleaning up afterwards. Between full time job, youth pastoring, and attending school, my husband doesn't have much time to help around the house, so I normally end up cleaning up the kitchen. I went grocery shopping while the sink was OVERFLOWING with dirty dishes, and I came home to find my husband elbow-deep in dish water. He just wanted me to walk in with a smile on my face :)

2 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

how sweet is he!??!? aren't those little surprises just the best? don't forget, today is the last day to enter the giveaway!

Joshswife said...

He definitely ROCKS, that is the best surprise.