Yes, I'm a pastor's wife, but I suspect not all of my readers are Christian. I won't hold back on my beliefs, but I also won't shove religion at you. I try not to accept things just because they're told to me but read and research in order to make up my own mind. You'll find a random mix of stuff here, depending on what interests me at the moment. I like to read others' opinions, whether they agree with me or not, which means I love comments on my posts!

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Katy Lin has a great thing over at the Great Adventure. Every Friday, she posts why her husband rocks. Read here why she started this.

With so many divorces, it's obvious marriage is not an easy thing. But my husband and I have made a commitment to stick together through "good times and bad." We've only been married for 3 months so the bad times haven't come yet, but we're working to make our marriage strong so we can make it through whatever does come.

One of the most important things is to uplift each other and show that we appreciate each other. So I'm going to participate in the weekly posts of why my husband rocks :) They're suppose to be posted on Fridays, but I didn't know about it last Friday.

I worked on Saturday, which is really unusual for me. When I came home, my plan was to wash dishes and clean up the house a little. Imagine my surprise when I walked in to find the dishes washed, clothes washed, and a late lunch waiting for me! My husband had done it all to help me out. I've got such an amazing man :)

1 comment:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a sweetheart, and how fun for you! it's not often that i "meet" newlyweds who are more newlywed then we are (we celebrate our 1 yr anniversary in 2 weeks :) ), congratulations, and way to go! it sounds like you're off to a great start!